"Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end."

As much as I hated winter, I loved Winter Wonderland!

Friday 5 March 2010

You will lead us to the black gate.

Again, another disappointing day.
On the way back from college I got the wrong train. I went all the way to fucking Tottenham Hale.
I decided to get a 192 bus because I figured it might be quicker, it still took around 2 and a half hours to get back.
Because I got back quite late, me and Sian decided to give the cinema today a miss, which sucks, but we're going again on Sunday.
I decided to join along with Jack and Chris down the pub. All was well for a while! I bought a drink, Drank it, and then I decided to order another. I got ID'd then I was asked to leave :/

But whatever, I bought some beers and now I'm watching 'Lord of the Rings: Two Towers'.
Lord of the Rings makes me happy :)
It is to my understanding that Gill and Shaunie are coming to my house tomorrow to give me a birthday present. I'm quite excited because I have no idea what it is yet xD

Tomorrow is going to be good. I can tell. Just being with my friends is gonna be awesome.
And also I haven't been Nando's in fucking ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment