"Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end."

As much as I hated winter, I loved Winter Wonderland!

Tuesday 4 May 2010

There is no point saying this again.

Summer is really overrated.
Everyone is like;

"OMG Hurry up Summer!!"

WELL I SAY HUMBUG TO SUMMER.
Not to the festivals though, yay to the festivals of summer.


It'll be nice to actually have the confidence in going out in just jeans and t-shirt and not freezing my bollocks off come night fall.
But I'm not looking forward to the heat.
And I don't tan.
:/

WINTER WONDERLAND IS WHERE IT'S AT!

I'm actually more excited for winter wonderland than I am for Christmas x]
It's quite sad.
I've made a savings account just for the occassion.
I'm going to save £20 a month in my bank from now until December so I can go out and get absolutely wankered.

And we're gonna rent a hotel for a night.
Lol.
Fuck going back on the tube when I probably would of spent more than over £100 on alcohol and german sausages.

No comments:

Post a Comment