"Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end."

As much as I hated winter, I loved Winter Wonderland!

Tuesday 1 June 2010

I've had a few, but then again, too many to mention..

Werd up guys.

The only reason I'm blogging less is because I'm lazy.
And nothing particularly interesting has happened as of recent.

Well, to be fair. A lot has. I just don't feel like enough has developed for me to fully sum up what's happening and how I feel.
In other words;

I'll be droning on for ages trying to explain. And it'll be long and confusing so there's no point for now.
I'm not purposely leaving anyone in the dark, because I'm in the dark with you.

All I can say is, there's another ship on the horizon.



That makes me sound like a pirate. Lol.


Oh yeah, Southend with Jack and Chris was awesome.
Another awesome daytrip to remember how awesome it was :D
AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment