"Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end."

As much as I hated winter, I loved Winter Wonderland!

Friday 16 April 2010

Another moment is another eternity.

Really need to find something to do.
It's a beautiful day and I'm stuck inside.

Could go to Hilly Fields on my own.
Be a bit boring though.

Need to get up early tomorrow as well :(
But I'm going so I can get a new drum kit :D
Well, it's second hand.
But still pretty awesome!

Then the gig should be commencing later that day.
Really, really looking forward to it.
9blind's new album is pretty fucking immense.
Looking forward to hearing it live.

I think the weather is really reflecting on my mood recently, too.
Nice and sunny = Happy Eddie.
I love springtime.
Absolutely love it.
Best time of year.

I know, this blog is really pointless and shizz.
Just thought I needed something to keep updated.
I'm really slacking on blogging recently.
Probably due to having all ths time off college.

I WILL RETURN.

No comments:

Post a Comment