"Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end."

As much as I hated winter, I loved Winter Wonderland!

Saturday 24 April 2010

This is the seaside town, that they forgot to close down..


This weekend has possibly been one of the best weekends I've had in a long time!
I've drunk so much alcohol in the past few days.
Not good.
But fun times have been made.
Very good.
And I also have a job! :D
Even better!
And my college interview went exceedingly well also.
The college is actually peng.
And it has bare nice equipment and shit.

I forgot how much I love 'The butterfly Effect'.
I think that film actually changed my perception on life.
Moving stuff..

I'll further describe my fantastic weekend some other time.
I'm very tired at the moment.
And I'm still full of beer and party food.

No comments:

Post a Comment