"Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end."

As much as I hated winter, I loved Winter Wonderland!

Sunday 4 April 2010

"Broken hearts never mend." But fools never move on.

I've been feeling quite contained recently.
Probably due to outbursts of energy and positive attitudes toward general things.
So I've used up all of it in one go.

>Implying that made any sense. >.>

I've been having fun I guess. That's what matters most I think.
And I'm really looking forward to the gigs we have lined up in the following weeks too!
Should be a rather good shindig.


On a somewhat off topic note, I've decided to make another blog soon.
It's main purpose would be to follow all music the band is progressing through following up to recording and gigging and what not.

Might make another one so I can review albums and movies and give my general input on why I think they are good or bad!



Watching 'Batman Forever' on VCR! :O
I'm watching a mediocre film on an obsolete video format!
WHAT AM I LIKE?

Next I'll be recording my favourite songs off the radio stations using a tape recorder!
Nah, that's effort.

Tomorrow should be good. Here's hoping it turns out all fan-dabby-dozy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment