"Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end."

As much as I hated winter, I loved Winter Wonderland!

Thursday 22 April 2010

A sailor's grave is all I crave.

Aaaaaaaaah.
I have two different interviews today! >.>
One for music college.
Another for a job.

Oh yeah, I'm getting a job.
Not to sound over confident or arrogant in any way, but I think I've pretty much got this job. Only because I applied yesterday morning and they asked me to come for an interview later that day.
Also because people often leave this job because it's boring.
I think it might be quite fun!
Talking on the phone to random people trying to persuade them to buy a kitchen!
Piece of piss! :D

My interview for the music course should be interesting.
Obviously, I'm gonna play drums.
Gonna rep up 'Deeds' by playing one of our songs.
Not sure which one. Probably 'Price of affliction' and 'There will be war'.
And I should sing too.
I'm thinking doing a Morrissey song xD
But I have no idea which one yet :|

I think Gill and Shaunie are awake now. They need to wake up anyway, I need to straighten my hair. I'm gonna try and convince Shaunie to lend me her adidas hoodie for today because it's peng.

I'M STILL SHITTING MYSELF. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment