"Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end."

As much as I hated winter, I loved Winter Wonderland!

Wednesday 31 March 2010

Reader discretion is advised.

LALALALALALALA

I am in a very happy-go-lucky mood right now.
THANK FUCK

I think it's the fact that there is no college for 3 and a half weeks.

THREE AND A FUCKING HALF WEEKS

Wow, I'm enthusiastic.

:D

I am looking forward to going to southend with teh posse.
I am actually really excited :)
And we have a few gigs coming up, too!
Happy fucking times!

I have said fuck a lot in this post.
I don't usually swear this much in a blog.
I'm sorry, mum :(

Now, I am off to slay the mighty GOHMA in the Temple of Time.
In other words, I am going round Jack's house to play Zelda.

I'm wearing my triforce t-shirt just for the occassion. ^_^

And also coz the triforce is fucking awesome.






FUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment