"Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end."

As much as I hated winter, I loved Winter Wonderland!

Thursday 4 March 2010

Follow the Siren's song.

Not much to write about today, Or yesterday even. Weather was okay to begin with so I decided to be brave and go out in a t-shirt, jeans and shirt. But then it got cold. Very, very cold.
Me and Gill finally did what I promised her since we first met. We went shoe shopping. I didn't buy any shoes then but we looked and tried some on. And I dyed my hair.
So yeah pretty boring stuff.

My song for the week is currently 'It's Hard to Speak without a Tongue' by Parkway Drive.
I'm watching Rocky Horror Picture show as I write this but I'm already starting to feel very sleepy so I should probably re-watch this another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment