"Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end."

As much as I hated winter, I loved Winter Wonderland!

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Your hollow gaze has shifted past my eyes.

I actually am so grateful for my friends. Honestly, I would actually be so morbid and depressed all the time if I didn't have them.
Just being with them makes me happy.

It just goes to show that I have actually matured.

Like, before, I would be dependant on a relationship to make me truly happy. Don't get me wrong, I love being in a relationship. All the lovey dovey stuff makes me feel wanted and special for once.
I realise I can have this feeling with my friends. Minus the lovey stuff.

That's all I need at the moment.
Gonna wait a while I think.
Just have fun. Be girly with the girls. Be manly with the men.

lol


It made me feel slightly happy today to know that I'm still on your mind.
Even if it is bothering you, at least you haven't forgotten me.

No comments:

Post a Comment