"Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end."

As much as I hated winter, I loved Winter Wonderland!

Friday 26 March 2010

Will your smile still open my heart?

I'm in college at the moment so I'll keep this brief.

I'm pretty happy.
I'm coping well.

Stuff's going aight. College is improving. I'm enjoying the work more.
I feel more productive and positive. Which is always good!
I have my down moments, but hey.

Last night was pretty jokes.
My toe's is still a bit soggy. x]
Not really, but it's so funny when you actually think about it.
Like thinking about what happened then was like really... bizarre.
But it was pretty funny.

I'm glad Shaunie, Gill and Petch appreciated us going out of our way to make sure they got back alright.
Only took me and Luke about forty minutes to get home.
Slept like a fucking baby I can safely say.

I think that's my good deed for the week :)

Speaking of deeds! Tomorrow 'Deeds of the Dying' are playing 'All Saints Church' in Barnet. I'm more looking forward to actually sitting down and playing than the atmosphere or whatever.
I miss playing the drums. >.>

My final thought; 'Pink Maggit' by Deftones is the fucking sexiest song ever for me at this point in time. Go listen to it. Mortals.

No comments:

Post a Comment