"Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, it's not the end."

As much as I hated winter, I loved Winter Wonderland!

Wednesday 17 March 2010

I could float here forever. In this room we can't touch the floor.

Hmm.

Not alot to say at this moment in time unfortunately.
I've been in one of those un-productive moods for like a full blown week.

But just to keep you updated; I'm alive.
I'll probably write some more pointless blog entries about my days soon.
Probably after I tidy my room.
I always seem to get a good vibe of creativity and good moods when I know I've accomplished the task of tidying my room. x]

On a separate note, Shaunie's "suprise" party was rather awesome xD
Didn't get too drunk, wasn't that well to begin with. So I didn't really want to make it worse.
I saw Luke smoke and drink for like the first time EVER.
It was really funny.
And he was really smart for mixing drinks!

Normally, people would mix some drinks like beer and cider, right?
Well not Luke!

HOW TO MAKE A LUKE COCKTAIL;
WKD
VODKA
JACK DANIELS
AND A SHIT LOAD OF PARTY FOOD

(all measurements are to estimate)

Of course by the end of the night he spewed.
Like everywhere.
Seriously.
It stunk of cheese.
Bad cheese.
Or good cheese to some people.

We all stayed at Shaunie's and watched Blades of Glory and Dodgeball.
And also to drink another bottle of gin to our alcohol CV.

I fell asleep pretty quick. But woke up a few times pretty easily due to Luke throwing up several times in the toilet.
Woke up the next day feeling more ill, had a mega sore throat.
No way was I was going to band practice that day.

Still kinda recovering from that tbh.
But I'm surviving.
Like I said, I'm not dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment